Draftsman/DesignerJoin a fast paced growing company with a group of dedicated hard working individuals. Classic Industries, Inc. is
seeking a self‐starter who is detail orientated for the position of CADD Designer/Drafter for an innovated manufacturing facility specializing in aluminum
decks and railings. Qualified candidates will be responsible for drafting and aiding in the design of building components and producing detailed shop drawings.
- Demonstrated proficiency and working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD a must. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a drafting support role is preferred. Knowledge of Inventor a plus.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understand and follow company established standard CADD procedures for file structure and standard drawing procedures for projects.
- Knowledge in construction methods is an advantage. 2 years of experience in the building construction industry preferred.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Utilize effective communication skills to answer inquiries from coworkers, clients, or the public.
- Exercise independent thinking, creativity, and initiative in the performance of these duties.
- Perform all responsibilities with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Work effectively both independently and as a team member.
- A valid driverís license and reliable transportation is required.
- Wage depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
- Flex Plan
- PTO and Sick Leave
How to Apply
Please contact Dan at 701‐636‐6666 or email resume to email@example.com.
Classic Industries, Inc.
599 6th St. NW
Hillsboro, ND 58045
Back To All Available Positions